Thursday, August 19, 2010

My First Real Shoot.... What A Day!

Let me just say, first and foremost, that I love the Lee Family! They are so wonderful! Now let me just say that this day was... CRAZY! I started that afternoon with a trip to the hospital to get glass cleaned out of my hand because I accidentally broke my window.



When I got to their shoot I discovered that my camera needed new batteries, went home to get some and ended up coming back to their shoot with this:


I had slammed my front door shut and a large chunk of glass fell from my window and sliced my arm to pieces! When I got back I was bleeding all over the place and this adorable family helped get put back together. So, with a hastily bandaged elbow, I took their family pictures.




I felt like a wreck that day! (I probably was, let's be honest...) But all in all the Lee's ended up with some great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment